I’m stuck on a Management question and need an explanation.
should be total no less than 1000 words (references and title pages excluded)
In general, your case write up should incorporate the following three main sections, with these additional sub headings.
- Overview and history of the organization
- List the main Organizational Behavior issues that manifest in the case/article. Then identify the top 2-3 most significant Organizational Behavior issues you are addressing related to the power, conflict, team, and individual behavior concepts that we have studied so far.
- How you will approach the issue(s) (what is your goal?)
- Introduction (300 words)
- Strategic Analysis & Problem Identification (300 words)
- What OB theories or frameworks are key to establish/define the problem?
- Do a SWOT analysis on the Organizational Behavior issue(s) which were identified in your introduction.
- What are the key concepts and business tools/processes we learned during the course that are relevant to these issues?
- Solutions/Recommendations (300 words)
- What are your proposed recommendations, and how will they solve the issues identified?
- What are the key steps needed for implementation of your solutions and recommendations, including needed resources such as budget, staffing, IT resources, redesigned groups, teams, or management.
- How do you propose the organization monitor and evaluate the success/value of your solutions?
- You should take on the role of a team of consultants when writing up your case solutions