I’m studying for my Nursing class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Emergency Plan for the Older Adult
Locate the American Red Cross in your area: http://www.redcross.org/ or in person.
- Identify what is necessary for emergency supplies to have on hand for a healthy older adult. Consider visiting with an older family member or friend to identify specific needs for this older adult (reasonable for this person)
- Assist the older adult (OA) in creating their Personal Emergency Plan and contacts
- Describe what the OA was surprised to need or what they seemed to predict on their own
- Why is this important for OA singles or couples who live independently without services?
- Complete at least two slides for each bullet point with a total of 10 slides
Length: Minimum of 10 content slides
Structure: Include a title slide, objective slide, content slides, and reference slide in APA format. The title/objective/reference slides do not count towards the minimum slide count for this assignment.
References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Rubric: This assignment uses a rubric for scoring. Please review it as part of your assignment preparation and again prior to submission to ensure you have addressed its criteria at the highest level.