take notes following these instructions:
- Provide the reference information for the article/paper – i.e., authors, title, journal, and such.
- Provide the abstract – verbatim is fine – and comment on/discuss whether the abstract accurately portrays the content of the article/paper
- Provide the conclusions and comment on/discuss whether these conclusions are supported by the contents of the article/paper
- Take notes in the form of bullet points throughout the contents of the article/paper including the literature review, data, method, analysis, and results
- Consider the references for each article/paper and note commonalities of these references – i.e., if several or every article/paper you read references the same prior articles/papers, then these prior articles/papers are likely extremely pertinent and should be obtained, if possible, and reviewed as well
Provide a single Word document for the entirety but each article should begin on a new page (use Insert Page Break).