the last component of the capstone project involves the identification and critical analysis of a potential resolution to the identified problem
Application: Proposed Resolution
The last component of the Capstone Project involves the identification and critical analysis of a potential resolution to the identified problem. In this Application Assignment you will critically analyze one of the potential resolutions you proposed in Week 8. What would be the challenges and barriers to implementing the resolution?
- Review the “Problem Solving Template” (located in the Resources area on the left navigation bar), paying particular attention to the section on analyzing the solution.
- Review the list of potential resolutions generated in Week 8 and identify the resolution you deem most likely to address the identified problem.
- Review the feedback provided in the Week 8 Discussion.
- Consider the following questions for the resolution you have selected:
- Is the resolution realistic?
- What are the consequences of the resolution, and who would be impacted?
- What would be the challenges and barriers to implementing the resolution?
Submit a 1- to 2-page description of the selected resolution with its advantages and disadvantages. Also explain challenges and barriers to its implementation.
ORDER YOUR ORIGINAL PAPER
Request for a custom paper or place a new order
THE BEST CUSTOM ESSAY WRITING SERVICE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Forget All Your Assignment & Essay Related Worries By Simply Filling Order Form